The Chairman was the first model in our Boardroom Series of 1911s. The Chairman is a 6” Long-Slide Government, which is designed solely to be the ultimate competition pistol. The windows and heavy-angle, slide-lightening cuts in the slide allow the heavier 6” slide to function reliably, while also showing off the stunning Gold Titanium Nitride Barrel. The long slide creates significantly less felt recoil, while also providing a longer sight radius, which of course means tighter grouping in target shooting. Custom grips designed in our partnership with Railscales finish this build and are sure to catch attention both on and off the range.
One Gun, One Gunsmith.™
- Finish: DLC with Gold Titanium Nitride Barrel
- Forged government size frame and 6″ barrel
- Match grade 9mm crowned barrel
- Nighthawk Custom fully adjustable rear sight with serrated blade.
- 14K solid gold bead front sight
- One-piece mainspring housing/magwell
- Railscales G10 grips
- Heavy-angle, slide- lightening cuts on the slide
- 25 lines per inch checkered front strap and mainspring housing
- Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
- Checkered recoil spring plug
- Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
- Ultra hi-cut front strap
9 MM / .45 ACP
FULLY ADJUSTABLE BLACK REAR SIGHT
FIRING PIN SIZE
FIRING PIN MATERIAL
There are no reviews yet.