The GRP may be our base model, but it is far from an entry-level range pistol. The GRP utilizes coarse cocking serrations on the front and rear of the slide. Heinie Ledge Straight Eight tritium night sights on the rear pair with a tritium front sight. The GRP uses all of the same parts and expertise that go into our entire Nighthawk lineup. All of the components on this pistol are oversized and fully machined, which require detailed craftsmanship to fit. This model, along with all others use the One Gun, One Gunsmith philosophy which means the gun is built and prepped by a single gunsmith. We have no assembly line, we have a group of master gunsmiths that start with a box of parts and build them into The Finest Custom 1911 Pistol. It makes for an incredible shooter on the range, sure to make your grouping tighter and more accurate.
One Gun, One Gunsmith.™
- Finish: black nitride
- Forged government size frame and 5″ barrel
- Match grade .45 ACP barrel
- Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Tritium night sights
- G10 Gator Back grips with Nighthawk Custom logo
- 25 lines per inch checkered front strap and mainspring housing
- Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
- Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
- Checkered recoil spring plug
- Completely dehorned to remove all sharp edges
- Ultra hi-cut front strap
There are no reviews yet.