The GRP Recon builds on the popularity and durability of the standard GRP 1911 pistol. This model, along with all others, uses the One Gun, One Gunsmith philosophy, which means the gun is built and prepped by a single gunsmith. It provides the same attention to detail and accuracy as the standard, but in a railed model. This rail allows the option of mounting a red dot or tactical light onto the pistol. The GRP utilizes coarse cocking serrations on the front and rear of the slide. Heinie Ledge Straight Eight tritium night sights on the rear pair with a tritium front sight. *Light not included.
One Gun, One Gunsmith.™
- Finish: black nitride
- Forged government size recon frame and 5″ barrel
- Match grade .45 ACP barrel
- Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Tritium night sights
- G10 Gator Back grips with Nighthawk Custom logo
- 25 lines per inch checkered front strap and mainspring housing
- Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
- Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
- Checkered recoil spring plug
- Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
- Ultra hi-cut front strap
There are no reviews yet.