The Talon II CCC (Concealed Carry Cut) isn’t only an eye-catching 1911, but the design greatly reduces the print of your pistol while you are carrying concealed. It’s a commander size version of the Talon with a concealed carry cut. Tritium front and rear sights improve sight acquisition in low light. Serrations on the top and rear of the slide reduce glare from the sun, and a magwell enables quick and sure reloading.
One Gun, One Gunsmith.™
- Finish: black nitride
- Forged commander size frame and 4.25″ barrel
- Match grade .45 ACP barrel
- Nighthawk Custom concealed carry cut (CCC) mainspring housing
- Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight Tritium night sights
- Cocobolo double diamond grips
- Serrated top of slide
- 25 lines per inch checkered front strap and mainspring housing
- 40 lines per inch serrated rear of slide to match rear sight
- Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
- Checkered recoil spring plug
- Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
- Ultra hi-cut front strap
There are no reviews yet.